Sunday, February 26, 2012

Definition of the day


Bonjour everybody. Knowing that winter reappeard on the surface again, photoshoots sessions have been reduced. I decided to get more focused on definitions. I find it so important to know how to describe any piece of clothes that we wear. YES we love fashion BUT is it useful the fact that we should know how to describe them? For sure yes. LOVING fashion is one thing KNOWING fashion is another thing.

I will often post definitions for you to get more familiar aswell for myself.
Ready... , get set..., learn!

Ok so the word of the day is...

DOLMAN SLEEVE
=
"A DOLMAN SLEEVE IS WIDE AT THE SHOULDER AND NARROW AT THE WRIST OR BOTTOM ARMS"



Like I always say I need to vary my fashion sections for my blog it's more fun!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment